1. A couple of Mystery Dines which allowed Mr FM and I to have a date night and gave me a free lunch.
2. Joined Shopmium and got a free bar of Green and Blacks and a free tube of Pringles. You can get the free chocolate too by using my code KYFFCCMP when you register!
3. My work lunch for two days was Covent Garden soup, the carton cost me 17p after using a £1 off coupon and buying it when it was on offer at Tesco.
4. Sold a couple of things on my local Facebook selling site.
5. Got free tickets to see Tim Peake speak at Manchester Science Festival!
What frugal things did you do this week?