1. Three Mystery Dines for lunch so no spend there.
2. Used Royal Mail survey stamps to post my Ebay sales (things I found whilst decluttering the house) so made more than I would have done if I’d had to pay postage.
3. For lunch on my final day at work I had a very frugal home made soup! Recipe here.
4. A few more things sold on my local Facebook selling group – this money gets used to buy Tesco Savings Stamps throughout the year, which gets saved for Christmas.
5. Signed up to receive a notification when the games console my son wants for Christmas gets reduced in price on Amazon.